Bajaj allianz offers one of the most cost effective overseas travel insurance for foreign trips to countries like USA , Canada , Australia , UK , Europe.
You can contact us in Chandigarh , Panchkula ,Mohali , Kharar , Shimla , Ropar , Ludhiana , Jalandhar , Patiala , Rajpura , Solan , Baddi etc.
Call us at 9041883189
- Choose from 3 Plan options – Plan A, Plan B and Ultimate with Accident & Sickness Reimbursement limits of $50,000, $100,000 and $250,000 respectively
- Cover includes Study Interruption, Sponsor Protection, Compassionate Visit (2-way) apart from Accident & Sickness Reimbursement and Personal Accident.
- More comprehensive cover including Maternity Benefits for Pregnancy Termination, Cover for Mental and Nervous Disorders, Cancer Screening and Mammography.
- Unique Global Security Service by Red24 providing advice on personal risks across all plans.
- Relocation Support Program for the 365 day (including Americas) plan option.
The following unique benefits of Student Guard Plus allow you to study worry free:
- Study Interruption: We’ll reimburse tuition fee paid in advance for the current semester if your studies are interrupted due to medical or compassionate reasons.
- Sponsor Protection: In case of death or permanent disablement of your sponsor, we’ll reimburse your remaining school fees up to a specified maximum limit.
- Accident Medical Expenses: On accidental injury, we’ll reimburse your actual hospitalisation cost or outpatient treatment incurred overseas, up to a specified maximum limit.
- Compassionate Visit (2-Way): If you are hospitalised for more than seven consecutive days, we’ll cover the cost of the round trip economy class air ticket and accommodation expenses so an immediate family member can be with you.
- Visit by student: In case of death or hospitalisation of parent (s) / spouse / child (ren), you need to visit for a duration more than seven consecutive days, we’ll cover the cost of the round trip economy class air ticket.
- Personal Accident: Student Guard gives you worldwide coverage against Accidental Death and Dismemberment while you’re abroad anywhere in the world.
- Maternity Benefits for Termination of Pregnancy: Medical expenses related to termination of pregnancy are covered subject to maximum limits provided in the schedule of benefits, subject to a waiting period of ten months, from the effective date of policy.
- Mental & Nervous Disorders: Medical expenses related to treatment for mental and nervous disorders on recommendation of a physician, including alcoholism and drug dependency are covered in the schedule of benefits.
- Cancer Screening and Mammography: Medical expenses related to cancer screening and Mammography examination on recommendation from a physician are covered subject to the maximum limits provided as per the schedule of benefits.
- Red 24 Service: Red 24 is a unique global security service providing advice to help individuals avoid and manage personal risks for themselves and their families. They are more of an advanced information bureau, who pro actively advice customers about potential risks in and around the country.
- 24 hrs. Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Felonious assault.
- Global Protection policy valid 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Flexible – There are three plans available under the Single Trip policies which are Silver, Gold and Platinum. There are also two options under an Annual Multi Trip program (similar to Airline Frequent Flier programs) where a traveler can buy an Annual Multi Trip Gold and Platinum Plans
- You need no medical certification, whatever your age.
- AIG Assist : Emergency Assistance, Medical Evacuation, Repatriation across the Globe
- Coverage of Medical Expenses: Travel Guard takes care of your medical expenses due to accident and sickness while traveling so that you can concentrate on better things like enjoying the holiday.
- Checked Baggage Loss: Compensation for the loss of checked in baggage.
- Baggage delay:Compensation for reasonable expenses incurred for purchase of emergency personal effects due to delay in arrival of checked in baggage, whilst overseas.
- Loss of Passport: Compensation for expenses incurred in obtaining a duplicate or new passport.
- Personal Liability: Compensation for damages to be paid to a third party, resulting from death, bodily injury or damage to property; caused involuntarily by the insured.
- Hijacking: In an unfortunate event of your common carrier in which you are traveling; being hijacked, this product will pay a distress allowance to you.
- In-hospital Indemnity: Travel Guard pays a Daily benefit for each day you are an inpatient in a hospital due to injury or sickness.
- Trip Delay:Reimbursement of additional expenses occurred due to trip delay (only if the trip has been delayed for more than 12 hours).
- Automatic-extension of the policy: Travel Guard allows you to extend your policy upto a period of 7 days from the policy expiry date.
- Personal Accident: Travel Guard gives you worldwide coverage against Accidental Death and Dismemberment while you’re abroad anywhere in the world.
- Sickness Dental Relief: The policy pays for immediate Dental Treatment occurring due to sudden acute pain during the course of an overseas Insured Journey. Dental benefits will be provided for Medically Necessary filling of the tooth or surgical treatment, services, or supplies.
It is the Best travel Insurance policy in India. ( As they are the only one covering pre existing disease under Life Threatening situations)
Why Travel Insurance ?
Unexpected medical and no-medical expenses can drain you of your finances if you do not have a comprehensive travel insurance plan. The Senior Citizen Travel insurance not just secures you during your International travel but also protects you abroad in times of need.
- Coverage for 85 years and above without medical check
- Cashless medical services across the world
- Quality health care facility for insured through UHI
- Get cover on Pre-existing diseases under life-threatening situations^
- Original policy cover for 180 days can be extended to another 180 days. In all, coverage available upto 360 days
- Home nursing support for your loved ones back home
^ Life Threatening situations” refers to a medical condition suffered by the insured, which has the following characteristics:
• Markedly unstable vital parameters (blood pressure, pulse, temperature and respiratory rate)
• Acute impairment of one or more vital organ systems (involving brain, heart, lungs, Liver, Kidneys and pancreas)
• Critical care being provided, which involves high complexity decision making to assess, manipulate and support vital system function(s) to treat single or multiple vital organ failure(s) and requires interpretation of multiple physiological parameters and application of advanced technology
• Critical care being provided in critical care area such as coronary care unit, intensive care unit, respiratory care unit, or the emergency department
- Avail cover even in times of catastrophes such as fire, flood, earthquake & political risk
- Get covered in times of total loss of checked in baggage including handbags
- The policy covers payment of lodging, traveling and boarding expenses for a family member/ relative if the insured is hospitalized for more than 5 days
- Pay per day, slab rate only for first 7 days. Beyond 7 days then pay on per day basis
- Medical evacuation cover cost is taken care of back in India
- Policy can be extended online incase of any trip extension plans. Beyond stipulated time, just pay only for number of days extended
Many people purchase excellent travel tickets and vacations at the last minute. In fact, there are a significant number of web sites and companies who offer great deals on vacations and airline tickets for travelers who purchase their vacations and tickets at the last minute. You can obtain great prices because the travel company doesn’t want to leave that seat unfilled and will discount the fair or vacation to fill it. However, Travel Insurance shoppe offers excellent travel insurance for last-minute travellers. You can obtain great travel insurance plans if you are traveling on short notice
If you purchase a last-minute flight or vacation, you may want to consider a comprehensive trip cancellation and interruption plan. Most vacation policies such as these do not cover cancellation because of an existing pre-existing condition if the travel insurance policy is not purchased within a set number of days. Unfortunately, many last minute vacationers forget to get their travel insurance.
Note that our web site does offer travel insurance to people who are already traveling. Some policies will cover you with a one or three day waiting period and you can print or take note of your policy and claims numbers if you purchase via the internet. It is a good idea to have access to your emails while traveling or use a Gmail or Yahoo email account to access your travel insurance policy documents. Where can I get last minute travel insurance? You can get a quote for a wide variety of travel insurance plans for both business and pleasure from Travel Insurance shoppe via (click here http://mishoppe.webs.com/orderform.htm )
Travel is one of the life’s greatest joys but even the most carefully planned trip can be complicated by unforeseen events. Whether it is lost luggage, canceled flights, or medical emergency, an unexpected mishap can turn a relaxing vacation into a taxing experience. But by opting for a good holiday travel insurance policy, you can save your money, safeguard your journey and make your vacation a truly memorable one.
There are many things to consider when planning for a vacation – where to go, what to pack and what do once you reach your destination. No matter how well you plan, there are some things that go out of your control. This is where travel insurance comes to your aid by compensating you for the unforeseen emergencies while traveling. What does travel insurance cover?
Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption: Reimburse travelers who are unable to take their trip due to illness or death, weather, airline strikes, terrorism, bankruptcy, becoming unemployed or home being rendered uninhabitable due to fire, flood etc.
Medical/Health: Reimburses medical or emergency dental costs. All most all insurance plans work by reimbursing the traveler after he has paid locally for the treatment. Medical evacuation insurance covers the cost of an air ambulance, attending physician and nurse if you are badly injured or become so ill that you are unable to come back home.
Accidental Death: Air Fight Accident: Covers death during an air flight only. Usually covers the highest amount of coverage due to lower risk. Common Carrier: Covers death while traveling in public transport such as ferry, train, bus or taxi. Accidental Death: Covers death at any time on your trip. Usually provides the lowest amount of coverage due to higher risk.
Travel Delay: Reimburses travelers for hotel, food or clothing expenses in the event of a flight delay. Baggage Loss: The plan includes reimbursement to travelers for their, lost, stolen or damaged personal items. This coverage is generally for the duration of the trip and not confined to baggage damaged or lost by the airline. Rental Car Damage: A specific amount is reimbursed to the traveler for damage or loss of a rental vehicle. Is travel insurance necessary? One issue that often strikes us while planning for a vacation is the necessity of travel insurance. Nobody likes to think of the odds that could make you cancel or shorten a vacation. No matter how well you plan for your vacation, things go wrong due some unavoidable circumstances. And it is here that you seek for shelter of travel insurance.
As with most things in life, we are exposed to a certain amount of risk when we travel. This is the sole reason why we require travel insurance. Now, whether a person is a student or a professional, it is applicable for both.
For students, however, there are certain separate rules and regulations compared to the insurance policies for the other groups of people. So before you finalize your vacation plans, be sure you have given careful thought to whether you need to purchase an insurance policy while you are traveling. There are circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel insurance provides you with that extra protection cover you need.