Student Guard Plus product is designed keeping in mind the student going abroad to pursue higher studies as well as the University insurance requirements for such courses.
- Choose from 3 Plan options – Plan A, Plan B and Ultimate with Accident & Sickness Reimbursement limits of $50,000, $100,000 and $250,000 respectively
- Cover includes Study Interruption, Sponsor Protection, Compassionate Visit (2-way) apart from Accident & Sickness Reimbursement and Personal Accident.
- More comprehensive cover including Maternity Benefits for Pregnancy Termination, Cover for Mental and Nervous Disorders, Cancer Screening and Mammography.
- Unique Global Security Service by Red24 providing advice on personal risks across all plans.
- Relocation Support Program for the 365 day (including Americas) plan option.
The following unique benefits of Student Guard Plus allow you to study worry free:
- Study Interruption: We’ll reimburse tuition fee paid in advance for the current semester if your studies are interrupted due to medical or compassionate reasons.
- Sponsor Protection: In case of death or permanent disablement of your sponsor, we’ll reimburse your remaining school fees up to a specified maximum limit.
- Accident Medical Expenses: On accidental injury, we’ll reimburse your actual hospitalisation cost or outpatient treatment incurred overseas, up to a specified maximum limit.
- Compassionate Visit (2-Way): If you are hospitalised for more than seven consecutive days, we’ll cover the cost of the round trip economy class air ticket and accommodation expenses so an immediate family member can be with you.
- Visit by student: In case of death or hospitalisation of parent (s) / spouse / child (ren), you need to visit for a duration more than seven consecutive days, we’ll cover the cost of the round trip economy class air ticket.
- Personal Accident: Student Guard gives you worldwide coverage against Accidental Death and Dismemberment while you’re abroad anywhere in the world.
- Maternity Benefits for Termination of Pregnancy: Medical expenses related to termination of pregnancy are covered subject to maximum limits provided in the schedule of benefits, subject to a waiting period of ten months, from the effective date of policy.
- Mental & Nervous Disorders: Medical expenses related to treatment for mental and nervous disorders on recommendation of a physician, including alcoholism and drug dependency are covered in the schedule of benefits.
- Cancer Screening and Mammography: Medical expenses related to cancer screening and Mammography examination on recommendation from a physician are covered subject to the maximum limits provided as per the schedule of benefits.
- Red 24 Service: Red 24 is a unique global security service providing advice to help individuals avoid and manage personal risks for themselves and their families. They are more of an advanced information bureau, who pro actively advice customers about potential risks in and around the country.
- 24 hrs. Worldwide Emergency Assistance Service
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Repatriation of remains
- Felonious assault.